Kristen Frattallone is a Paralegal who joined the firm in 2014 and has over 10 years of experience in legal support, exclusively in the area of criminal defense and civil injunctions. She assists in all phases of litigation, from inception through discovery and trial.
Our clients are often faced with a variety of emotions related to being charged with a crime. Kristen presents a calm, helpful and supportive demeanor as she handles their immediate needs, while patiently explaining procedures. Although our clients experience open and frequent communication with their attorneys, Kristen is an additional liaison between the clients and our firm and is relied upon by the attorneys for drafting necessary documents, meeting directly with the clients, scheduling court hearings, appointments, as well as keeping the client files organized.
In her spare time, Kristen enjoys spending time with her husband, family, friends and her French bulldog Gizmo.
Kristen is a certified domestic victim advocate and is involved with several local domestic violence organizations. Her extensive training in domestic violence has enabled her to provide victim advocacy services to our clients by developing individual safety plans and providing information/referrals and resources to local domestic violence organizations.
- University of South Florida Legal Studies Paralegal Certificate with Honors
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence -Victim Advocate Certificate
- St. Petersburg College AA Degree General Education Studies
- State of Florida Notary Public
- Florida Paralegal Association
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associates
- National Association of Legal Assistants-NALA
- Florida Alliance of Paralegal Associations
- National Notary Association